Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 3pm
Check-out time is 12pm
Health & Safety Guidelines
At Hotel Emma, our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and family of associates. Our commitment is evident in our standing as the only AAA Five Diamond property in the city of San Antonio and one of two AAA Five Diamond properties in the state of Texas. The prestigious Five Diamond distinguished award is the highest honor that can be received; this is in addition to being awarded AAA ‘Best of Housekeeping’ property in 2020. This simply means that Hotel Emma’s housekeeping standards significantly surpassed expectations, as measured by this acclaimed independent rating agency.
Hotel Emma has rolled out a multipronged platform to further elevate its cleanliness standards and hospitality norms and behaviors to meet health and safety challenges the COVID-19 pandemic has presented to the hotel industry.
We want our guests to understand what we are doing in the areas of cleanliness, hygiene and social distancing so that when they walk through the doors of Hotel Emma, they know our commitment to their health and safety is our top priority. It’s equally important to us that our associates know these protocols to help safeguard their health as they serve our guests.
Our cleaning regimen and specific areas of focus to keep our guests, associates, and our community safe include:
- Hygiene: Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, masks, and gloves are available to all associates and guests. All associates have been re-trained on stringent hygiene practices to include proper hand washing. Readily visible signage is also displayed to remind associates of best hygiene practices.
- Surface areas: Our rigorous cleaning protocols require that surfaces are thoroughly treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency in both public spaces and guestrooms. A deep clean will be completed after check-out for every guestroom.
- Housekeeping Daily Service: The classic Emma standard, for those guests who prefer daily make up and turndown service.
- Housekeeping Daily Drop Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we will stock your room appropriately for the entire stay. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- In-Room Dining: To help alleviate the risk of transmission for both guest and associates, in-room delivery can be delivered right to the door without contact on request.
- Food safety: Hotel Emma food-safety program includes enhanced sanitation guidelines and training for all operational associates that includes hygiene and disinfecting practices. All food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices.
We are closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures.
Garage parking is complimentary for our guests and for visitors who are not staying overnight.
$32.48 for overnight guests. We will add this fee to your bill each night.
$20.00 for visitors who are not staying overnight.
– We will no longer offer validation for valet parking to guests going to Sternewirth.
– We will continue to offer complimentary valet for those patrons of Supper.
If you are parking elsewhere on the Pearl campus, please ask for a Parking Permit at the front desk. Hang it on your rearview mirror for complimentary parking at Pearl.
Guests may photograph freely throughout the hotel. However, professional, staged photo shoots must be arranged/scheduled through hotel management and must be approved by management.
Dry Cleaning & Laundry
Items we pick up by 8:30am will be delivered to you by 7pm.
Express Service (Mon-Fri only):
75% Surcharge. Items we pick up by 6am will be delivered by 11am.
Hotel Emma is smoke-free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas on the Pearl campus. If evidence of smoking is detected in a guest’s room, we will charge an additional fee of $350 (plus taxes) to the guest to cover cleaning.
Wifi is complimentary to all guests. The network is Emma Guest and does not require a password.
Service animals are welcome. We follow the ADA’s definition of Service Animal: an animal specifically trained to perform a task for a disabled person. Disabilities include physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual or other mental disabilities. Please note: Emotional Support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not considered service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
Hotel Emma Gift Cards are available at the front desk or online. Use your Gift Card at the hotel, Supper, Larder, Sternewirth and Curio.
We are proud to offer a 15% discount to U.S. military personnel. Simply present your Military ID.
- book now Shop
- PEARL MAP
- HOTEL POLICIES